City Sights Tour:
- Railway Station (an outstanding example of flamish architecture)
- First Church (a classic example of Gothis architecture)
- St Paul's Cathedral (noted for its stone vaulted ceiling)
- University of Otago (New Zealand's oldest university)
- Speight's Brewery Tour (heritage tour)
Meet & Greet by a car of your choice. Start at 9.15am.
A Scenic City Tour of Dunedin commences at the Dunedin Railway Station. Built in the Flemish Renaissance architectural style the station is considered one of the finest examples of an Edwardian railway station in the country. The tour extends to St Paul’s Cathedral (1868) and First Church (1873). Both are built of white Oamaru stone unique to North Otago.
Historic Speight’s Brewery (established 1876) originator of the famed high country ‘Southern Man’ whose deeds, captured in song were fortified by the quality of Speight’s finest ales. This guided tour of a working brewery and heritage centre extends to sampling. The nearby Ale House serves delicious 3-course meals.